Sinotruk Howo Wrecker Tow Truck
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Packaging:||Deck, ro-ro, frame|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Supply Ability:||200 unit/month|
|Port:||China Port,Tianjin Port,Yantai Port|
Wreckers are used for road wrecking and accident vehicle rescue. Some vehicles that have lost their own ability are safely transported to the customer's designated auto repair shop for maintenance through special vehicles such as wreckers. In recent years, it has also been a special vehicle that has developed rapidly. According to the different tonnages of wreckers required by various accident vehicles, our wrecker manufacturers also modify the wreckers required by customers for various environments, such as small vehicles. The flatbed one-to-two type required for rescue, the small tow crane one-to-one type, the large-scale accident vehicle includes the front four rear eight heavy wrecker, and the rear double axle heavy wrecker.
Functions of large wrecker truck:
1. Hoisting function: The hoisting function is also a function of large wreckers. Generally, it is equipped with a variable-width boom to lift the damaged vehicle from one end (or one side) or the whole truck, and place it upright for easy lifting. Lift. The heavy-duty wrecker can also use the expansion and luffing of the boom to pull or hoist the accident vehicle from the roadbed and the vicinity of the roadbed to the road surface. The lifting function has two kinds of rotation and non-rotation.
2. Lifting function: The lifting function is a function of a wrecker, and a heavy-duty wrecker should have this function. It is agreed that the use of the extension, lifting, and folding of the support arm to remove the damaged vehicle from the front Hold up the rear or rear part, and then drag the whole vehicle away from the scene. The brackets of the wrecker truck have a variety of structural forms. Generally, they can lift the axles, wheels, leaf springs, frame, etc. of the accident vehicle, which is convenient for assembly and disassembly.
3. Towing function: Large-scale barrier vehicles are generally equipped with two, with the main boom and anchor feet (fixed pulleys) fixed on-site to complete various forms of overturning vehicles, and pulling over vehicles in deep ditch.
4. Towing function: The large wrecker truck can tow the damaged vehicle lifted up at one end. In addition, a tow bar can be used to tow the accident vehicle away from the vehicle whose axle is not damaged.
5. Warning and lighting functions: large wrecker trucks are equipped with large warning lights and alarms to make them have obvious signs when clearing obstacles; wrecker trucks also have rescue auxiliary lighting functions for night operations.
Specifications for Sinotruk Howo Wrecker Tow Truck
2021, new truck.
HW76 cabin with one sleeper
With power steering, Electronic flame
WD615.47, 371HP, Euro 2
6-cylinder in-line with water cooling, turbo-charging and intercooling
Displacement: 9.726 L
Hydraulic steering with power assistance (ZF8118 or ZF8098)
HF9, 2x9000 KGS
12 leaf semi-elliptic
12.00R20 tires. 10+1 Pics
Service brake: dual circuit compressed air brake
Parking brake (emergency brake): Spring energy, compressed air operating on front shaft and rear wheels
Auxiliary brake: engine exhaust brake
Operating voltage: 24 V, negative grounded
Starter: 24 V, 5.4 Kw
Alternator: 3-phase, 28 V, 1500 W
Batteries: 2 x 12 V, 165 Ah
Cigar-lighter, horn, headlamps, fog lights, brake lights, indicators and reverse light
11000*2500*3300 mm (optional)
Lifting function :
Rated. Lifting Weight(kg): 10000
Max. Rated towing weight:(kg): 5000
Max effective length of boom(mm): 1750
Extension traveling of boom(mm): 455
Maximum lighting height(mm): 3300
Rated lighting weight(kg): 1500
Extension travelling of hoisting boom(mm): 1600
Max. Pulling power of winch(kg）10000
Length of steel cable(m) 21
Speed of winch(m/min) 6
White; Yellow; Blue; Orange; Black; Red or others
Sino Howo Truck Co Ltd.
SINOTRUK is the first heavy duty truck manufacturer, initially founded in 1956 and the cradle of China`s heavy duty truck industry. It once manufactured China`s first heavy duty truck – Huanghe branded JN150 8-ton truck in 1960; and successfully introduced the STEYR heavy duty truck project from Austria and became China`s first company to comprehensively introduce foreign heavy duty truck manufacturing technology of complete vehicle in 1983. SINOTRUK was formally established after the reform and restructuring in 2001 and, through more than 10 years` development, has become a domestically and internationally renowned heavy duty truck R&D and manufacturing group. SINOTRUK became a publicly traded company in HKSE main board as a red chip in 2007, setting up a platform for international expansion. In 2009, SINOTRUK formed its strategic partnership with German MAN Group, by which Man held a 25%+1 stake in SINOTRUK (Hong Kong) Limited and SINOTRUK introduced 3 models (D20, D26 and D08) of engines, axles of middle and heavy trucks, and relevant technologies of complete vehicles from MAN, laying a solid foundation for corporate long-term growth. Today, SINOTRUK has developed into China`s largest heavy duty truck manufacturing base and made significant contribution to the development of China`s heavy duty truck industry and national economic growth.
- Company Name: Sino Howo Truck Co Ltd.
- Representative: Chenling
- Product/Service: Sinotruk HOWO , Sinotruk HOWO A7 , Heavy Duty Truck , HOWO Truck , Dump Truck , Spare Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 1000RMB
- Year Established: 2013
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Heavy Truck Mansion, No.01 Dawei East Road, Tianqiao District, Jinan City, Shandong Province, China
- Contact Person: Mr. Manager
- Tel: +86-531-58768110
Premium Related Products